Crown Legend Cruises is where Halong Bay becomes the most memorable and finest luxury experience of your lifetime. Whether it’s your first-time journey or an exciting come-back trip to the site, the sweet combination of luxurious world-class 5-star cruise and top-notch service quality brings guests a totally different Halong Bay in a cultural voyage in the UNESCO Heritage Site.
Enjoy the unique experience
A cruise trip with Crown Legend Cruise never gets bored with an exciting list of onboard and off-board activities in Halong Bay , where guests can immerse themselves in the less touristy area of the sea.
Crown Legend Cruises brings an authentic Vietnam experience to intemational guests as they cruise in the signature destination of the country. An onboard cooking demonstration with Crown Legend’s talented Head Chef allows guests to lear interesting dining habit of local residents as well as have a quick taste of home-cooking dishes that have traveled a long way in Vietnam history.
Take a quick glance into the warm and cozy tradition with the exceptional Tea Ceremony onboard of Crown Legend Cruises, where the original taste of fresh tea portraits how Vietnamese socialize and enjoy their free time.
How can one miss kayaking while cruising in Halong Bay? Revelling in the beauty of this world heritage from the water view while kayaking through the breathtaking limestones and islands. Swimming off-board in one of the white-sand beaches that haven’t been touched by human to experience nature by yourself.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Lunch – Luon Cave- Titop Island – Sunset Party- Cooking Demonstration – Dinner – Squid Fishing
7:30 – 8:30 If you book our cruise with the transportation, our guide will show up at your hotel in the Old Quarter & together we will get on the bus/limousine. After picking up everybody, we will head directly to Halong bay; among the road we will enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red river delta.
11:30 Arriving at the Crown Legend Cruise check-in lounge. You will have time to refresh yourself after the long drive from Hanoi and wait for check-in.
12:15 After taken to the Crown Legend Cruise, you will be checked-in. While enjoying welcome drinks, you will be introduced the itinerary and safety briefing by Cruise Manager.
13:00 You will have time to savor your delicious buffet lunch and enjoy the stunning views as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing the famous Fighting Roosters and Finger Islets.
14:30 – 16:00 Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
16:00 – 17:00 Visit to Titov Island.
17:30 – 19:00 Back on board, you can enjoy sunset party with HAPPY HOUR (from 17:30 – 19:00) – buy2 get 1 free on drinks at Crown Legend Bar or Sundeck.
18:00 Join in our cooking demonstration, our chef will show you how to make our specialties (spring rolls).
19:15 Delight in the shimmering atmosphere of thousands of stars while dining with fantastic, expertly prepared dishes.
20:30 This is the perfect time to relax with karaoke or enjoy the drink at Crown Legend Bar. Besides, we provide free for squid fishing tools at reception.
22:00 Overnight on boat: clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom.
Day 2: Tai Chi – Breakfast- Sung Sot Cave – Lunch – Hanoi
06:00 Warm up your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with a breathtaking view as the sunrises on Halong Bay. Sunrise photo-hunting in the bay is once a lifetime experience; however, this activity is not mandatory. You can choose to stay in bed.
07:00 – 07:30 Light breakfast is served at the restaurant.
07:30 – 08:30 Your next stop is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with beautiful stalactites. You will be surprised by the breathtaking panoramic view across the Bay once you exit the cave as well as the stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years which have taken on fascinating shapes.
08:30 – 09:30 Back on board, you settle your bill, check-out and return to Tuan Chau Island
09:45 – 10:45 Brunch is served at the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.
10:45 – 11:00 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, return to Hanoi.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required prior to departure at least 3 days with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
- Two-days cruise in Crown Legend Cruise.
- 04 meals included: Breakfast and Set-menu 2 lunches + 1 dinner
- Complimentary mineral water onboard (01 bottle/pax/day)
- Sightseeing fees.
- Onboard insurance and service charges.
- Transfers to and from Halong Bay, VISA service, Kayaking…
- Airfare, Visa.
- Bank charge ( for payment by credit card )
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned